Daily Data Availability Summary
The Data Warehouse daily updates were last completed at these times. For more information, see the complete Data Availability report.
DW & BI News
The U of I Tableau Server is Live!
Are you ready to publish your Tableau Dashboard? Now you can! With the Tableau Server Service offered by AITS you can:
- Host your Tableau dashboard/visualizations on a secure and University managed environment
- Control the security of your dashboard. Determine who you want to see your dashboard or keep your dashboard private
- Provide value to the University by creating informative dashboards and sharing them with others
- Access your data on the go. Author a dashboard once, view or edit it anywhere. All dashboards are automatically optimized for mobile tablets without any programming
Web Intelligence Rich Client
The new version of Web Intelligence Rich Client is available for installation. This is an optional installation. If you want to create, edit, and refresh Web Intelligence reports locally on your computer using Web Intelligence Rich Client, you must have the new 4.1 version installed on your computer.
If you have Business Objects 3.1 installed, we recommend you uninstall it before installing the new version.
Click here for Web Intelligence 4.1 Installation Instructions. (This document is secured. You will need to use your Enterprise login to access it.)
Additional resources and information are available on the Business Objects 4.1 Resources page.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us.
DS Email Communications Lists
DS uses subscription-based email lists to keep users informed. Learn more, subscribe, unsubscribe, and manage your profile from the DS Email Communications Lists page.
Additional Reports and Data
The following links provide additional information and support for users that want to get further support, obtain data, or gain access to reports that are developed and maintained by AITS, OBFS, UHR, and other functional offices.
- HR Reporting Portal: The HR Reporting Portal provides information and links to the various sources of HR reports and data.
- OBFS Reports: The OBFS website provides detailed information and links related to accounting and financial reporting.
- Student Reports
- UIUC Institutional Research Reports: The Division of Management Information (DMI) is a service unit reporting to the Provost. Their goal is to assist administrators, faculty, and staff in obtaining timely, accurate, and appropriate information from the university's administrative databases.
- my.uic.edu: UIC employees can access the Reporting page of the UIC Portal to obtain information and contacts specific to UIC student data.
- UIS Institutional Research Reports: The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) gathers, analyzes, interprets, and disseminates timely and accurate data in support of the academic management, decision-making, assessment, planning, and reporting needs of UIS.
- UIS ITS Reports: Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for the planning, management, and direction of technology initiatives in support of both academic and administrative operations at UIS.