Daily Data Availability Summary
The Data Warehouse daily updates were last completed at these times. For more information, see the complete Data Availability report.
DW & BI News
Improved Nightly Processing
You may have noticed a significant improvement in the Data Availability table completion times in the past few weeks. This is NOT a temporary condition or an error in posting. On April 3rd we deployed both; a software upgrade and a server upgrade that directly supports the nightly DW table data maintenance process (commonly referred to as the ETL Batch).
Our primary batch processes ELAPSED time has IMPROVED 35-40%.
These upgrades will allow for future data acquisition efforts and on-going data integrations to remain within the daily load(s) SLA completion time of 8:30am.
The U of I Tableau Server is Live!
Are you ready to publish your Tableau Dashboard? Now you can! With the Tableau Server Service offered by AITS you can:
- Host your Tableau dashboard/visualizations on a secure and University managed environment
- Control the security of your dashboard. Determine who you want to see your dashboard or keep your dashboard private
- Provide value to the University by creating informative dashboards and sharing them with others
- Access your data on the go. Author a dashboard once, view or edit it anywhere. All dashboards are automatically optimized for mobile tablets without any programming
DS Email Communications Lists
DS uses subscription-based email lists to keep users informed. Learn more, subscribe, unsubscribe, and manage your profile from the DS Email Communications Lists page.
Additional Reports and Data
The following links provide additional information and support for users that want to get further support, obtain data, or gain access to reports that are developed and maintained by AITS, OBFS, UHR, and other functional offices.
- HR Reporting Portal: The HR Reporting Portal provides information and links to the various sources of HR reports and data.
- OBFS Reports: The OBFS website provides detailed information and links related to accounting and financial reporting.
- Student Reports
- UIUC Institutional Research Reports: The Division of Management Information (DMI) is a service unit reporting to the Provost. Their goal is to assist administrators, faculty, and staff in obtaining timely, accurate, and appropriate information from the university's administrative databases.
- my.uic.edu: UIC employees can access the Reporting page of the UIC Portal to obtain information and contacts specific to UIC student data.
- UIS Institutional Research Reports: The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) gathers, analyzes, interprets, and disseminates timely and accurate data in support of the academic management, decision-making, assessment, planning, and reporting needs of UIS.
- UIS ITS Reports: Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for the planning, management, and direction of technology initiatives in support of both academic and administrative operations at UIS.