Staff IT Services
Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides central technology services to the University of Illinois.
- NetID -- Your Network ID (NetID) is a network login assigned to you that is unique across all University of Illinois campuses. It serves as your login to many University computing and networking services.
- i-card -- access library services and campus buildings
- Portals for official University information are available for each campus.
- Box -- store and share files securely
- Training - Lynda.com provides online tutorials addressing a variety of skills development
- Email -- use webmail.illinois.edu or set up email in Outlook
- Purchase hardware and software
- Get help