Enterprise applications are university wide administrative systems. Students use enterprise applications to perform such activities as registering for classes and viewing financial aid. Faculty and staff use enterprise applications to access administrative data and perform a variety of activities such as:
- Access to administrative data through the data warehouse and banner
- Faculty teaching and advising related tasks
- Personal employment and benefits information
- University financial administration tools
- Human resources management
- Student administration
- Reporting on administrative data
To access enterprise applications, you must:
- Set up your Enterprise ID and
- Request access through your Unit Security Contact (USC).
Your Enterprise ID provides access to university wide administrative systems known as enterprise applications. Your EnterpriseID and EnterpriseID password are similar in purpose to your NetID and NetID password, but they are used to access different systems. While your EnterpriseID is separate from your NetID, you may have set them up to use the same password.
Requesting access to enterprise applications
Requests for access to enterprise applications must be submitted through your department's Unit Security Contact (USC). USCs coordinate with AITS Security and other relevant application owners and are responsible for authorizing, requesting, and maintaining access for individuals in their departments.
End User Responsibilities
- Read the Section 19.5 - OBFS, which describes your responsibilities for maintaining the security and confidentiality of information in University of Illinois applications.
- Sign a University of Illinois Information Security Compliance Form and give it to your supervisor to keep in your personnel file. This form indicates you have read and agree to comply with the requirements in the Information Security Policy.
- Attend relevant application training.
- Contact your USC to make arrangements for application access.
Unit Security Contacts
Once your access has been approved, you can find as for many of our Enterprise Applications at the following URL: https://apps.uillinois.edu/.
Other accounts and applications
EDDIE (also called the Data Warehouse)
EDDIE enables faculty and staff of the University of Illinois to create custom reports, queries, or data downloads based on Finance, HR, or Student data available in the Data Warehouse. Access must be requested through your Unit Security Contact (USC). For more information, please see the Get or Change Data Warehouse Access page from Decision Support.
Your Campus NetID provides access to campus computing services such as campus email accounts, the software web store, and computer labs. Once you have your NetID established, you may activate your EnterpriseID in order to access administrative applications and systems. For more information about the Campus NetID please see the following pages.
AITS sets up network and email accounts on ui.uillinois.edu domain. To request changes to or new access for this domain, use the UI Domain Access Request Form. If you are having problems with your account please contact the AITS Service Desk.
The DARwin system is used to produce degree audit reports showing student progress toward a degree and evaluation of transfer credit for students. Access to the DARwin system is requested through your Unit Security Contact (USC). To reset your password, please contact the AITS Service Desk.